Please contact us to obtain a quote if you require coaching to appear for a job interview for a role in Organizational Change Management.
Provided below are sample Interview Questions
1. Give an example of a situation where you had to undertake Impact assessment for a change project. How did you go about it?
2. Have you had any experience in planning for training in your current or past roles?
3. What steps have you followed to create a communication plan?
4. Have you conducted business readiness assessment for your change project? What matrix/matrices have you used?
5. How would you evaluate the success of your change management endeavours?
6. Have you had any experience in creating user documentation or procedure manuals?
7. How do you go about in understanding the needs of your stakeholders?
8. Give an example where you had to manage stakeholder resistance in any of your change projects.
9. Do you have any experience in planning or organizing road shows and change champion sessions?
10. How would you evaluate the quality of your training?
11. Have you encountered change fatigue in any of your projects? How do you deal with it?
How would you plan your change management deliverables where the new
product/system is being developed following the Agile framework?
13. Which stage of the project do you think is appropriate for involvement of change management team?
14. Give an example of a project where you had end to end change management experience
15. Have you had any involvement in developing change sponsorship in any of your change project?
16. How do you cope with change in your personal life?
Give an example of a situation where you had to facilitate a workshop.
What steps did you take? How did you go about preparing for it?
18. How would select your change management team?
19. How do you go about in reporting and tracking your change management initiatives?
20. What is your preferred Change management methodology? Give reasons for your preference.